For the safety of our patients and employees, we are working with modifications to continue to provide care to our patients. We are closely monitoring recommendations from the CDC, Texas Medical Board, Mayor Nirenberg, and Governor Abbott. Our clinic is open to comply with these regulations. We are performing elective surgeries. We continue to offer telemedicine as an option.
For patients in the office, we will continue with our current policies to minimize exposure:
- Require all patients and staff to wear a mask
- All patients screened for symptoms or exposure and rescheduled as indicated
- Additional hand hygiene and cleaning procedures have been implemented for staff and patients
- Every room is cleaned between patients
- Limit visitors accompanying patients